Friday, October 21, 2005

Mystery Solved


She does have a fruit snack fairy. But he doesn't look like Tinker Bell.


I cracked the case at dinner last night using my best Jerry Orbach from Law and Order impersonation. I used the casual but light hearted wise cracking approach that Lenny used to use. She caved under direct interrogation. "Daddy gives them to me." Simple as that.

Apparently when I wasn't looking she simply snuck downstairs to her father's office and asked for about 4 bags of fruit snacks. Easy as that.

Now why he thought it might be a good idea to give a 3 year old 4 bags of fruit snacks in one day...well, that is another mystery on my list to solve. Since we all know it is no mystery that fruit snacks are candy loosely disguised as something in the fruit section of the food pyramid.

No comments: