Wednesday, December 28, 2005

7 Things

Hey, I got tagged to do the 7 things thing. Here's the deal. I have broken practically every chain thing ever sent to me. You'd think I'd be a walking black cloud of bad luck by now. Hey, I even broke my dear friend's 4 year old daughter's sticker collection chain letter deal. (Yeah yeah, you were supposed to copy some letter and send 10 sheets of stickers and receive 100. My kid would have liked that.) Is 7 things the cyber equivalent of chain letters? Perhaps I am totally missing the boat. Nothing new.

But alas, Main Muffin Man is entertaining Miss Ava Jing because even HE suspects that the Backyardagains Marathon on Nick Jr. is too many hours of tv for an almost 4 year old. So, that leaves momma with a glass o' chard, a leaking ear (ear infection) and my beloved computer.

What the hell....I'm a player.

Seven Things I Want To Do Before I Die
1. Become a mom again.
2. Find my passion.
3. Work in a creative/artistic field, beyond the normal crafty gal stuff
3. Walk the Santiago De Compostela in Northern Spain
4. Travel to India, I feel almost as spiritually drawn there as China
5. Read the bible word for word...just because history interests me, I'm not terribly religious
6. Live in an old home, which I will help to restore back to its grandness
7. Live to see my girls become amazingly happy well adjusted women

Seven Things I Cannot/Will Not Do
1. Love football with the passion my husband does
2. Tell my children that they cannot be something
3. Have a cancer relapse
4. Give up my pedicures in the spring and summer
5. Say no if someone were to offer me domestic help
6. Wear high heel stilettos, a mini skirt and tight shirt with push up bra...I'd look heinous.
7. Say never, it bites me in the ass every time.

Seven Things That Attracted Me To My Husband
1. His self confidence
2. He can be quite funny
3. His big wide chest makes me feel small, and I'm over 6 feet so that's cool
4. He takes care of himself
5. He is super smart
6. He is amazingly gifted with tools...self taught and handy!
7. After 14 1/2 years of marriage I still find him studly.

Seven Things I Say Most Often
1. I love you, Evita (Ava's pet name)
2. Has anyone taken this dog out?
3. Ugh, we gotta take it easy on the checking account Babe.
4. What do you want for dinner? Always followed by the obligatory, Ugh, I don't know What do you want? from him.
5. I'm going to Target...need anything? (Which leads back to #3 in this section.)
6. Will you watch her for an hour? I need some tub time.
7. So, what do you think about Rene Decartes theory of... I think therefore I am? Ha ha, please.

Seven Books I Love
1. A Tree Grows In Brooklyn, Betty Smith
2. A Prayer For Owen Meany, John Irving
3. To Kill A Mockingbird, Harper Lee
4. Lolita, Nabokov
5. In Cold Blood, T. Capote
6. The Kite Runner, Khaled Hosseini
7. I Know This Much Is True, Wally Lamb

Seven Movies/Series I Watch Over And Over
1. Pride and Prejudice
2. When Harry Met Sally
3. Steel Magnolias
4. The Wizard of Oz
5. Law and Order (Muffin Man thinks I need a 12 step program to quit)
6. Sopranos
7. Citizen Kane

1 comment:

Stephanie V said...

Aren't these fun?! Wheeeee!

You're a good sport, thank you!