Friday, December 23, 2005

7 bucks and he's a happy christmas camper

I send muffin man to the grocery for last minute holiday stuff....apparently I forgot the extra package of frozen spinach for my friend's famous spinach ball recipe that I am going to make for the family. Last time I made this recipe I completely embarassed myself so I am attempting to redeem. But that is another story.

He comes home with this.


Yes, this is Santa on a Harley. Apparently it was 50% off in case you were wondering.

It gets better...he wiggles and sings.

Boy, it is a good thing he came home with that spinach. And night time TheraFlu, since I seem to have caught the 3rd preschool cold this season.

Ava asked me today why women marry only men and not other women. I swear I don't know where she gets this stuff. I carefully said that not all women choose to marry men, sometimes they don't marry at all and sometimes they choose to marry other women, but our state does not officially recognize that union, even though they should. She looked at me with the "oh, you'll probably tell me the whole truth and this is going to take a while" look. She quickly moved on to why Snow White's shoes don't fit Mikayla barbie.

So, here is my question. If I had married a woman would I now be the proud co-owner of Santa on a Harley that wiggles and sings? I think not.

I am going to go take a hot shower and re-dose myself with day time Thera Flu.

No comments: