Friday, September 09, 2005

Where Are You Baby?

Been thinking about where our little Olivia is today. Is she north or south, east or west? Is she in Hunan like Ava was before she came home? Is she cool enough, it's hot in southern China. Did someone pick her up today? Did some nice nanny give her a kiss as she fed her or is her bottle hung on the crib? Did she get to play with her little friends today? Did she get to feel the sunshine on her face? I'm only torturing myself I know, I must turn it over and have faith she is fine...as fine as she can be.

If I had to guess I would say she is in the south. That is my prediction for today. Somewhere in the pretty south of China, maybe on a nice river with a breeze flowing through the orphanage windows.

Just hope she is safe and well cared for and being told Mommy and Daddy are coming soon.

No comments: