Friday, January 18, 2008

6 for 6

It's 1/18/08 and she's 6!

Here are 6 for 6.










































1. The silly faces were her idea. I love that about her.
2. She wanted to make sure that her sister had her picture taken too. I love that about her.
3. She went to the fabric store with me for business on HER special day without complaining. Then she finagled candy from me at the counter due to her hardship and good behavior. I love that about her.
4. She trotted off to afternoon kindergarten singing at the top of her lungs. I love that about her.
5. She came home from school and asked where her sister was. Man, I love that about her.
6. The girl fell asleep this afternoon, tuckered out from the festivities. But not before stealing a bag of potato chips and forgetting to hide them well.

Seriously, this kid will be just fine in life. I love that about her.

7 comments:

Kristin said...

Happy Birthday, Ava!! You are one beautiful 6 year old and it sounds like Liv is lucky to have you for a sister!!

Elaine said...

Happy Birthday Ava! 6 is a wonderful age - and yeah, I think your Mama is right about you doing well in life.

Johnny said...

Happy Birthday to Little Miss.

Thumbelina's Mom said...

She is a sweetheart! Happy Birthday to Ava!

Anonymous said...

Awww- she is just beautiful, and she looks so old! Hope it was a happy birthday!

Space Mom said...

Wow, she's 6??? Where did time go??
Happy Birthday Ava!

Jboo said...

Happy Birthday! She is adorable! Love that she took chips to bed with her! My girl loves those too.

Janet