Monday, July 21, 2008

Do we need to dial up the airconditioning?

Things have hit a maximum 10 on the boredom summer scale here today. I know this because the children have started scavenging the depths of Olivia's closet for things to make a mess of...I mean play with.


This seemed like a good idea at the time, it is 90 degrees outside.
















Now, I'm rethinking the whole thing. These mitts don't even match my dress.


















So Olivia, Did anyone help you with this little fleece mitts and hat and boots idea in the middle of July?

"Yeah, I'm looking at the culprit. And I'm wondering why SHE isn't the one sporting the mittens, my hands are starting to sweat."







How do I get myself into these things?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you know why this makes me laugh loudly? Because two weeks ago I spent about five or six days trying to convince Jaden that it was too hot to wear her hat and gloves. Olivia is one up on Jade though, Jade did not sport any boots. She would wear them inside and out! At the end of every day I would go outside to gather the beach towels, swimming suits, winter hats and gloves. Go figure!

Traci

RamblingMother said...

It is tough being the baby sister.

Shhhhhh .... it's a secret said...

We have, or had, the same slippers ... it's christmas in July in our house. We get out all the Christmas videos and have a good time. The only problem is that now I have to start hearing what's on the Christmas list NOW.

Cute pics.

Nikki said...

Oh, now that is funny!
Sweet girl looks adorable (yet mildly annoyed)in her winter fuzzies.

What fun it is to be a big sister!!!!