Thursday, February 15, 2007

Gong Xi Fa Cai


Oooh, I couldn't resist this material. I had sort of put myself on a no more visits to the fabric store already until inventory was sold but as luck would have it I am not the best at will power. (The ladies at my favorite fabric store are starting to shout Norm! when I roll in with my two little helpers.) Embarassing, I tell you.

It is good luck for Chinese New Year. Since I refuse to clean anything for spring, I think I will settle on something new. Mommy and Me matching. I know, I know....Mommy and Me is goofy but I simply could not resist this lovely bright red silk with the good luck symbols.

I made two sets and maybe someone will want the other set at the Chinese New Year marketplace event we are attending this weekend or over there at Pink Evita.

4 comments:

Nikki said...

I love those!
I think the whole mommy and me thing is cute!

Once again, great job (Norm)

OziMum said...

You are way too clever! Love the fabric... and the little bit of fluff on top - magic!

M3 said...

Oh Perrin, those are gorgeous!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Perrin - They are fabulous!!!! Hey, I have a new blog - stop by soon!
sigtemp.typepad.com/nihao/


Ciao - Temple