Sunday, March 20, 2011

A Spring Show

I've just been free working the last several weeks in the sewing room.  I'm trying to get ready for a spring show where I applied to be a vendor.  I was accepted and usually this is the time I start to work feverishly making sure I have enough inventory and skittering here for supplies, and flitting there to make sure everything is just so.

This time?  Not as much.  I'm just sort of winging it and not freaking out.  I'm really trying to make what I love and what inspires me.  I'll bring what I have to the show and see what happens.  It's lots more relaxing to have this attitude.

Here is the show where I will be on April 16th, 2001.   Chica Boutique 10am to 4pm Zionsville Town Hall Zionsville, IN 46077  Come on out that day and see all the wonderful local artisans!

Want to see what I've been making? 


A few quilt inspired scarves.  With ball fringe at the bottom.  Ball fringe makes me smile. 


Fabric flower pins.  I cannot stop making them.  I love them.  I even had Ava's Brownie troop make some to earn a sewing patch.  They loved it.  Nine year olds stabbing themselves with with real needles all the in name of a prized flower they could say they made.  It was a beautiful thing.  I no longer have feeling in my right thumb, but it's a small price to pay.


Key Fobs.  Because I never go to a show without them.  They always sell.  They are only $7.00 and really they work.  No more losing the keys in the big old bag.  You can see them at my online shop if you like. 

I'll post some more sneaky peek things soon. 

No comments: